The Legacy Society
Making a planned gift is one of the best ways to make a significant impact on the things that mean something to you personally. Such gifts are one of the best ways to help not only now but well into the future.
Imagine… You can ensure that future generations will have this special place to visit and will come to understand this boyhood home, the place where a young Ronald Reagan grew up and his character was forged.
The benefits to the community and the Reagan legacy are endless, and those making planned gifts will receive benefits as well.
- Reduce your taxes
- Increase your income
- Conserve your family’s wealth
- Fulfill your charitable goals
We would be pleased to meet with you and your financial advisors to help develop a planned gift that best suits your particular needs and interests.
How You Can Perpetuate Your Gift
- Deferred Giving Strategies
- Naming The Ronald Reagan Home Preservation Foundation, Inc. in your will
- Listing The Ronald Reagan Home Preservation Foundation, Inc. as a beneficiary of an IRA
- Creating a provision to perpetuate your annual gift through a donor advised fund or private foundation
- Purchasing a life insurance policy and naming The Ronald Reagan Home Preservation Foundation, Inc. as a beneficiary
- Memorial giving in honor of a loved one
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Outright gift of stock
- Outright gift of real estate
- Outright gift of cash